Heritage Estates Presents $8,000 to Hope Hospice
Heritage Estates will present Hope Hospice a big check for over $8,000. Heritage Estates bet on helping Hope Hospice at their annual charity Casino Night and they won big! This year’s event raised more than twice what they have raised in the past. Following the check presentation there will be a champagne toast to celebrate their joint accomplishment.
Friday, August 29th at 3:00 PM
Heritage Estates On-site contact:
900 E Stanley Blvd Heidi Hall
Livermore, CA 94550
Media are invited to see the check presentation to Hope Hospice. Residents of Heritage Estates and employees of Hope Hospice will be in attendance. Victoria Emmons, the CEO of Hope Hospice will accept the check on behalf of Hope Hospice.
- Heritage Estates, a Leisure Care Community located on Stanley Blvd. in Livermore, CA., is a luxury senior apartments and assisted living retirement campus.
- Hope Hospice, a not-for-profit, community-based agency, serves the Tri-Valley community providing a comprehensive program designed to achieve the best quality of life for everyone involved—patients in the last stages of their illness, their families and caregivers.
- Hope Hospice provides a special kind of healthcare offering a circle of support that focuses on physical emotional and spiritual needs of their patients and enables them to make the most of each day.
- This year’s Casino Night fundraiser raised nearly double what the event has raised in the past.
- 100% of the proceeds from the entry donations, raffle tickets, and silent auction items went directly to Hope Hospice.
- Heritage Estates and Hope Hospice naturally align because of their holistic values. Hospice’s mission statement resonates compassion—a key component in the business model of Leisure Care.
Heidi Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org – 925-373-3636 X 208