Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce is one of the fastest growing chambers in California. Recognizing the special needs of business, we advocate for members at every level of government from local to Federal.
The Livermore Valley Chamber is run like a business because that is who we represent. We are constantly evolving and adopt, adapt and synthesize ideas from our members, who have been with the chamber for fifty years as well as the ones who are bursting their way onto the global stage.
Mission Statement: The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce enhances the business environment and quality of life in the Livermore Valley through innovation, leadership, visionary programs and powerful connections.
City of Livermore Downtown Plan
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce Supports & Endorses the Downtown Plan Adopted by the Livermore City Council in 2018. Thank you to the City of Livermore for undertaking major community outreach efforts that led to a plan that goes beyond expectations and that include:
- Plenty of parking dispersed along the Downtown Corridor that include 2 new garages located at L Street and at I Street + surface parking
- A landmark wine country luxury, boutique hotel located at South Livermore & Railroad Avenues
- 3+ Acres of Green Open Space including 2 Public Parks – Stockman’s & Veteran’s Parks connected by a greenway
- Complementary commercial space adjacent to Blacksmith Square
- Quest Science Center 2.0 (think Exploratorium East!) @ Stockmen’s Park
- A Small-Scale Flex-Space Cultural Performing Arts Center @ Stockmen’s Park
- Veteran’s Way – a new east-west roadway connecting L Street & Livermore Avenue
- 130 Unit Affordable Workforce Family Housing
Thank you to the Livermore Community – residents & businesses – for your engagement, collaboration and support to develop this amazing plan for the Downtown.
Latest Chamber News and Headlines
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce partnered with the Pleasanton Weekly and with Livermore Indivisible to host a candidate’s forum on January 23, 2020 for the District 1 seat on the Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Pleasanton Weekly and with Livermore Indivisible to host a candidate’s forum on January 23 for the District 1 seat on the Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
Our Newest Members
2020 Livermore Valley Chamber Chairman’s Circle
The following businesses build the Chairman’s Circle by actively promoting and supporting the chamber as sponsors. You can see the entire list of the Chairman’s Circle members here.