Livermore Valley Chamber Membership Benefits
Businesses that join the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce discover that they are making the smartest marketing and advertising investment while buying access to a whole array of benefits for their business and their employees. Livermore Valley Chamber members can take pride in knowing that their investment has a direct impact on the quality of life in Livermore because the Chamber collaborates with government, education, private industry and a host of other organizations in the quest for constant community betterment. Some of these benefits include:
- Website Listing – Your business is listed on the Livermore Valley Chamber website. Members can be located alphabetically or by business classification. These listings, as well as the link to your website, are free. Our website is currently averaging over 4,000 visits per month. It’s optimized for mobile devices and the interactive maps highlight member locations.
- #LivValBiz Newsletter Publicity – The Chamber’s monthly newsletter includes a listing of all new and renewing members, as well as a link to the member directory on our web site.
- Send in press releases for our website and #LivValBiz Newsletter.
- Promotional Display – Members are urged to display business cards and brochures in the Chamber lobby giving your business exposure to thousands of visitors.
- Social Media – Stay connected by following us on our Facebook page, our LinkedIn page, our Twitter page and on the Livermore Valley Chamber website.
- Membership Directory Listing – Alphabetical and categorical listing. Directories are distributed throughout the community each year.
City, County, State and Federal Government.
Available to members who ship products outside the USA.
Chamber members are offered the use of the Chamber Conference Room at reduced rates.
By joining the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce you become a part of a unified voice. The Chamber gives people an easy way to participate in something larger than themselves & their respective organizations.
- i.e. Relocation Packets
Enjoy visibility of these ceremonies with Ambassadors and community VIP’s. The Chamber provides coverage including photos of these events which are published in the Chamber’s #LivValBiz Newsletter, as well as on our website.
- Chamber Resource Guide & Membership Directory advertising opportunities
- City of Livermore Map Advertising Opportunities
- Include your flyer in our monthly #LivValBiz Newsletter or purchase our membership mailing database and do your own.
- Advertising opportunities in monthly #LivValBiz Newsletter
- Promotional Display in the Chamber lobby
Members receive a distinctive window decal, for display at their place of business.
Each month, a member hosts our After Hours Business Mixer, which is an excellent opportunity to meet other Chamber members in a relaxed social atmosphere – another option to network in order to make connections that grow your business.
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce receives more than 3,000 requests annually for recommendations on goods and services. We refer only Chamber members.
Service Corps of Retired Executives is a non-profit association sponsored by the SBA. A SCORE representative can help you with all your business needs, including business plans and market researches. This service provides free one-on-one business counseling by a successful retired executive. To schedule an appointment, call the Chamber office at 925-447-1606.
During the year, the Chamber presents, with little to no cost, seminars and workshops on a wide variety of topics of interest to business owners in Livermore.
Marketing and advertising your company can be one of your greatest business expenses. By joining the sponsorship program at the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce, you will have access to very creative and effective promotional opportunities.
Chamber membership fees are tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Consult with your financial advisor.