As a smart business professional, you are concerned with growth and profit. In line with your business interest the Chamber offers you opportunities to:
- Broaden your business contacts and network for valuable sales leads
- Influence legislation that concerns your everyday business practices
- Enhance leadership and other business related skills
- Promote economic development that benefits all of us
- Invest in community growth which strengthens the market where you do business
Encouraging Economic Vitality
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce works closely with the city’s Economic Development Department to support the following objectives:
- Downtown Redevelopment – Redevelop downtown into a regional destination for fine dining, cultural arts, entertainment and shopping; and, as an employment center and a community gathering place.
- Business Incentives – Create business incentives that will stimulate and promote economic development opportunities that will enhance the community’s job base and the City’s revenue base.
- Business Recruitment, Retention & Expansion – Develop programs and conditions that will successfully attract businesses; and that will retain and support expansion of businesses.
- Tourism – Expand and strengthen the Livermore Valley’s wine industry, cultural arts programs, our historic downtown, rodeo, golf and other events and activities that promote tourism and Livermore as a destination community.
- Science & Technology – Attract industries that are consistent with the community’s science and technology strengths including the biotechnology industry and the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and the Sandia National Laboratory.
If you’re looking for further information on business development, opportunities, incentives, or major projects, the City of Livermore maintains this information on their website.
If you’re looking for employment in Livermore and the Tri-Valley, Tri-Valley Jobs is a website devoted to local employers in the Tri-Valley region.