Welcome to the Livermore Valley! A true gem, it is a great place to visit and vacation. With more than 50 wineries, the Livermore Valley offers an exceptional array of events, concerts and tasting experiences throughout the year. Craft beer makers have joined the scene blazing a new Brew Trail through Livermore Valley.
After an afternoon of tasting, visit our historic downtown and enjoy shopping, dining, spa services, and live music at one of our fun nightspots. San Francisco Premium Outlets offer world class shopping with over 150 stores.
You can also see the latest blockbuster films at our retro circa 40’s theater or at our state-of-the-art all digital 13-screen theater. Our 500 seat Bankhead Theater brings in local and traveling performances including local opera and symphony.
The Livermore Valley also boasts beautiful parks and hiking trails, most maintained by the Livermore Area Recreation & Parks District and the East Bay Regional Park District, along with many unique facilities and programs.
Frequently Requested Resources
- Upcoming Events in Livermore
- What’s Happening in Downtown Livermore
- Our Beautiful Wine Country
- Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Discovery Center
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Livermore Rodeo
- Visit Tri-Valley
- Livermore Recreational Opportunities
- East Bay Recreational Opportunities