The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce offers a range of networking opportunities to make important business connections. During the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and with early lifting of some public health restrictions, LVCC was pleased to host a golf tournament at the popular Course at Wente Vineyards. After many months of Sheltering in Place, this event offered participants an outdoor recreational opportunity and access to a championship golf course in the beautiful Livermore Valley Wine region. Check out the photo gallery for images of this fun event. Photos provided by Ron Essex Photography.
Golf Tournament Sponsor: Fremont Bank
Hole In One Sponsor: Toyota
Insulated Lunch Bags provided by UNCLE Credit Union
Swag Bag Donations provided by: John Muir Health, The Vineyards Healthcare Center, First American Title Company, Livermore Valley Wine Club, Sensiba San Filippo LLP, Concannon Vineyard, Fremont Bank, La Roza Construction, Sandia Laboratories Federal Credit Union.
- 1st Place – Team 6 – Terick Albert, Todd Fischer, Patrick Greenan, Tony Jurado
- 2nd Place – Team 5 – Mike Attebery, Steve Calcagno, Kade Gomez
- 1st Low Mixed – Team 16 – Jennifer Bartolomei, Melanie Bixler, Linda Miller, Mike Herold
- 2nd Low Mixed – Team 13 – Dree Johnson, Harold Roundtree, Antero Soriano, Al Weaver
On Course Contests
- Closest to the pin #11 MEN – Tony McGuire, 16’8″
- Closest to the pin #11 LADIES – Sherri Souza, 50′
- Longest Drive #15 MEN – Kade Gomez
- Longest Drive #15 LADIES – Dree Johnson
- Most Accurate Drive All Participants – Tony Jurado