Livermore, CA – On January 25, former Livermore Mayor Bob Woerner did the honors, swearing in the 2023 Board of Directors and its incoming Chairman for the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce at its first monthly board meeting of the year.
Jody Amos, local owner-operator of Amos Productions, established in 1990, was sworn in for his first term as Chairman. Amos Productions has been an LVCC member since 1998 and Jody Amos previously served as its board Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary.
“I became an LVCC member way back in the mid-nineties and I cannot express how many ‘powerful’ connections I have made here – many that have taken my business to the next level. I truly believe in the mission of the Chamber and everything it represents. I am looking forward to these next two years as Chair,” said Chair Amos.
Newly elected to their offices –Vice Chair Kimbrely Gruidl of Fremont Bank, former board Secretary; Secretary Linda Valenty of Kaiser Permanente Livermore, and second term Treasurer Catherine Cheda of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham.
Woerner also swore in board members:
- Harold Roundtree, UNCLE Credit Union, Immediate past chair
- Mark Allen, Sandia National Laboratory Livermore
- David Best, Shea Homes
- Deborah Finestone, Finestone Marketing Solutions
- John Freeman, California Water Service
- Steve Larrañaga, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
- John Marchand, Livermore Mayor (new-returning board member)
- Cynthia Shon, Corporate Games
- Tim Tikalsky, Sensiba San Filippo
- Chris Van Schaack, Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
- Scott Wilson, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Not in attendance, seven board members who will be sworn in at the LVCC February board meeting – Denise Bouillerce, Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley; Sharon Jenkins, John Muir Health; Heidi Rasmussen, Concannon Vineyard/Wine Group; Jeff Watts, Topcon Position Systems; Aly Wente, Wente Vineyards; Laura Wetmore, PG&E; Dr. Kristina Whalen, Las Positas College.
See a complete list of 2023 Board of Directors here.
Leave A Comment