Livermore, CA – The 2018 Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors was sworn in at its meeting this week. Assemblymember Catharine Baker administered the oath of office to Board members and to a slate of officers. Baker is recognized for her experience with and support of small business.
Steve Larrañaga, regional branch manager for Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union will serve as the Chamber’s chairman for 2018. Larrañaga previously served as its vice chair for the past two years.
The Chamber is observing its 80th year since its incorporation in 1937. “It’s an honor to be a part of this distinguished organization,” said Larrañaga. “I look forward to supporting and leading LVCC as it continues to expand services and benefits to its members, strengthen its relationship with the community and captures the energy, innovation and inclusiveness in this growing 21st economy”.
“The LVCC team is thrilled to work with Mr. Larrañaga as the 2018 chairman. Sandia Laboratories Federal Credit Union is a long-time member and we appreciate its support and involvement at LVCC,” said Dawn Argula, the Chamber’s CEO.
Other officers installed at the meeting:
- Vice Chair – Sherri Souza, Real Estate Broker In Trust
- Treasurer – Harold Roundtree, CEO UNCLE Credit Union
- Secretary – Jody Amos, Owner Amos Productions & Events Services
Other members of the LVCC board of directors include:
- Brendan Finley, (Immediate Past Chair) Wente Family Estates
- Kelly Bowers, Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
- Denise Bouillerce, Stanford HealthCare-ValleyCare
- Paul Chase, Simon-San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Peg Folta, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Jeanie Haigh, Web Bearings, Inc.
- Sharon Jenkins, John Muir Health
- Kareen Knowles, Kaiser Permanent
- John Marchand, Mayor, City of Livermore
- Thomas Petty, Thomas Petty Enterprises
- John Sutton, The Wine Group/Concannon Vineyard
- Tim Tikalsky, RINA Accountancy Corporation
- Frank Vallejo, California Water Service
- Jeff Watts, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Laura Wetmore, PG&E
- Sarah Willits, Sandia National Laboratories
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization representing more than 500 businesses and organizations. Its mission is to enhance the business environment and quality of life in the Livermore Valley through innovation, leadership, visionary programs and powerful connections.
For more information on the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce, visit www.livermorechamber.org