WHAT: Heritage Estates presented Open Heart Kitchen a big check for over $9,000. Heritage Estates’ annual charity fundraiser, Casino Night raised a new record amount for this year’s local charity. It is a big part of Heritage Estate’s commitment to “Give Back to the Community”. Following the check presentation was a champagne toast to celebrate the accomplishment.
WHEN: Thursday, September 17, at 10:30 AM
WHERE: Heritage Estates
900 E Stanley Blvd
Livermore, CA 94550
- Heritage Estates, a Leisure Care Community located on Stanley Blvd. in Livermore, CA., is a premiere retirement community with three lifestyles: Senior Apartments, Independent Living, and Assisted Living.
- Open Heart Kitchen, a 501(C)(3) charitable organization, serves the Tri-Valley community by providing the only hot meal program of its kind to the hungry every weekday at locations in Pleasanton, Livermore, and Dublin.
- This year’s Casino Night fundraiser raised a new record amount from years past.
- 100% of the proceeds from the entry donations, raffle tickets, and silent auction items went directly to Open Heart Kitchen.
- Heritage Estates and Open Heart Kitchen naturally align because of their common goal to serve families of the same tri-valley community with Compassion – a key component in the business model of Leisure Care.