Livermore, CA – Former Lawrence Livermore, Lawrence Berkeley, and Sandia National Lab workers as well as former GE Vallecitos employees, are invited to a free Senior Resource & Benefits Seminar hosted by Nuclear Care Partners’ local EEOICPA Benefits Specialist, Laura Welsh, and Jeff Katz, Seniors Real Estate Specialist from Legacy Real Estate.
Laura Welsh, local EEOICPA Benefits Specialist, will be available to answer benefits questions including the following and much more:
- Do I qualify for EEOICPA benefits?
- How do I file a claim?
- I was denied, how can I refile for benefits?
- What is an impairment rating & how do I file for impairment?
- I have my White Card, how do I add a consequential illness?
- What can I use my White Card for?
Jeff Katz, Seniors Real Estate Specialist from Legacy Real Estate, will be available to answer real estate questions:
- How do I downsize?
- Should I sell or rent my home?
- Would I enjoy living in a senior community?
- How will senior living impact my independence?
- What if I need more care?
- How much will it cost?
Former atomic workers are invited to get answers to their EEOICPA benefits and real estate questions and enjoy complimentary Ben & Jerry’s ice cream at this free seminar. The seminar will take place from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 17th at the Robert Livermore Community Center, Palo Verde Room, located at 4444 East Avenue in Livermore. The event will have limited capacity, and former workers must call (925) 344-6467 to RSVP to attend.