Westlake Ace Hardware officially opened their new Livermore store and held a Ribbon Cutting on Friday, May 14, 2021. The store is located in the former Orchard Supply Hardware location at 1450 First Street in Livermore.
The 31,961 sq. ft. store sells traditional hardware products such as fasteners, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies. Additionally, it features several “store-in-a-store” concepts and departments:
- The Garden Center features a full range of seasonal live goods and gardening supplies, as well as a wide assortment of patio furniture and other outdoor living products.
- The Backyard BBQ department features a full range of grills and BBQ accessories from such leading brands as Weber, Traeger, Big Green Egg, and Napoleon.
- In the Outdoor Power Equipment department, the store sells a full range of gas-, electric-, and battery-powered blowers, chain saws, mowers, and string trimmers from manufacturers such as Stihl and EGO.
- The Tool Shop features power and hand tools from leading brands like Milwaukee, DeWalt, Craftsman, and Makita, and work clothing from Carhartt and Dickies.
- The Paint Studio features a wide range of paints and painting supplies from Benjamin Moore, Magnolia Home, Clark + Kensington, Purdy, and Kilz.
- Westlake Pet Supply carries an extensive array of pet food, toys, grooming products, health supplies, pre-packed and bulk treats. Featured premium brands will include Blue Buffalo, Science Diet, Taste of The Wild and Merrick.
- Kitchen Essentials offers the latest kitchen gadgets and tools, trendy cookware and specialty foods from local companies.
“We are excited to continue our expansion in California and look forward to becoming a supportive, active and helpful part of the Livermore community,” said Joe Jeffries, president and CEO of Westlake Ace Hardware. “Most of all, we are excited to show our new neighbors how we live the Ace Helpful Promise every day by delivering reliable service, helpful advice, and products to help them get their projects done right.”
All photos by Ron Essex Photography.